Take Action In Charlotte
Over 55 million children have been killed in abortion clinics in America since the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision in January, 1973. And tragically, these chilling statistics hit very close to home… In Charlotte, NC there is one abortion for every 3.7 births† in Charlotte and in 2012 a staggering 8,104† babies were killed at one of three abortion clinics in our city.
It’s one thing to be against abortion, it’s another thing to bring Life! As Jesus taught us to love our neighbor by helping those that cannot help themselves, Cities4Life does four simple things to live this out:
- Provide help to mothers/children in their time of need.
- Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through our loving service to abortion-determined mothers.
- Pray for end of abortion and for God to use us as His hands and feet to those that need it most.
- Protect Life by being voice for the voiceless.
We have tons of information throughout the site that will help you become a City4Life!
Ways You Can Stand Against Abortion in Charlotte, NC
- Volunteer as one of our sidewalk counselors in Charlotte to pray/minster with one of our teams serving at one of our city’s three abortion centers. No experience needed.
- Spanish interpreters are needed for our sidewalk counselors
- Prepare literature for sidewalk counselors
- Prepare and gather items for Blessing Bags, which sidewalk counselors give mamas who choose Life
- Lead a Bible study or skills class at a maternity home
- Drive a new mom to her doctor’s appointments
- Host a baby shower at your church or volunteer with Truth and Mercy Ministries
- Ask your doctor to join the LIFE Network
- Hold a small group fundraiser for items or LIFE Network partners
- Volunteer your musical abilities by joining the worship team at a local abortion center
- Provide free childcare for a teen mom going to school or work
- Mentor a new mom
- Host a volunteer or training session at your church
- Encourage your pastor and church to be involved with Cities4Life and our Life Network
- Contact Pregnancy Resource Center of Charlotte, Monroe HELP Crisis Pregnancy Center or your local crisis pregnancy center to find out their immediate needs.
- More RNs/Ultrasound techs are needed to help support the ICU Mobile unit.
- Make a financial donation to support the ongoing efforts of Cities4Life through the donate button above
Contact our Director Daniel Parks: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Other Cities Around the Nation Taking Action:
View Cities4Life in a larger map.
† NC Department of Health and Human Services 2012 Report